If you would like to make your own dog treats, try this yummy SPCA-approved recipe. Your dog will love them!
Peanut Butter Treats
1 cup flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
4 Tablespoons single-ingredient peanut butter (we use Pic's 100% peanuts, no salt)
1 mashed banana (we use Fair Trade) or 1/2 cup mashed kumara
1. Preheat oven to180 deg C
2. Mix dry ingredients (flour and oats) together in a bowl.
3. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in another bowl until evenly mixed.
4. Combine the wet ingredients into the dry and knead to a dough consistency.
5. Roll or pat out to about 1/2 cm thick and cut into bit sized pieces.
6. Cook on a baking paper-lined tray for about 20 minutes.
7. Allow to cool and store in the fridge